The studies carried out by SERMA Safety and Security experts concern systems or software with operating safety constraints. SERMA Safety and Security offers its expertise to manufacturers, contractors and certification authorities who need to develop, validate, approve or certify their systems and software.
We master nany sectoral standards such as automotive (ISO 26262, ASPICE), rail (EN 50126/50128/50129/IEEE 1558/ Certifer), defence (IEC 61508), medical (EN 62304, ISO 14971) and aeronautics (ARP 4761).
EXPERTISE BASED ON:
- Mastery of analysis methodologies (risk analysis, FMEA, fault trees, critical code review, etc.)
- Control of critical development processes
- A mastery of the problems of different sectors: railway, defence, automotive, aeronautics, medical, energy, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of key standards and critical development methodologies
Our consulting and expertise activities cover the entire life cycle of a system, equipment (from R&D to maintenance in operational conditions) or embedded software. These may take the form of an inventory/map, training, coaching or assessment against a benchmark.
SUBJECTS OF EXPERTISE ON WHICH WE INTERVENE:
- Audit of development processes and support following the recommendations made during the audit
- Advice on the implementation of functional safety standards
- System, Hardware and Software Dependability Analysis
- Analysis of critical software
- Expertise and reliability analysis in electronics
- Verification, validation and testing
- Training (FMDS methods and functional safety standards)
MASTERY OF REFERENCE SYSTEMS:
- Industrial/Defence: IEC 61508,
- Railway: EN 50126 / EN 50128 / EN 50129, IEEE 1558
- Medical: ISO 14971, IEC 62304
- Automotive: ISO 26262
- Nuclear: IEC 60880, IEC 61513, IEC 62138
- Explosive atmospheres (ATEX): EN 50495
- Aeronautics: DO 254, DO 178, ARP 4761, ARP 4754
- Machinery: ISO 13849, IEC 62061, ISO 25119, EN 15194
- Reliability collection: FIDES, UTE C80-810, MIL HDBK 217