Security assessment lab
We support our customers on the path to security certification
From initial design to certification, our teams of experts have been supporting our customers for more than 20 years by helping them to secure their products and solutions.
Our laboratory is independent, and not linked to any editor or manufacturer. We belong to a group that is totally independent from the industry. Our testing capabilities are extensive and adaptive to your needs and product constraints.
Our customers are public organisations and private companies – international for the vast majority – working in all sectors where security is a concern:
- Fault injection (Laser, EM, Power)
- Listening station, protocol analysers, capture
- Probing and micro-probing
- Opening of rooms (chemistry, mechanics)
Backed by an electronics group, we have advanced tools for hardware auditing (X-ray, FIB, microscopy, chemistry).
Constantly evolving, we develop our own software and hardware attack tools, allowing us to carry out comprehensive expert analyses.
Our laboratory is constantly evolving and benefits from significant investments in equipment, software and R&D, ensuring we stay at the top of our game.
We offer the following services:
Training: preparation for certification
- Common Criteria, CSPN
- Site Audit
Design: Help with product and architecture security
- Secure coding
Drafting of documentation: certification assistance
- Security target, CC documents
- Product guide
- Architectural documentation
- Site audit
- Preparation for Certification
Pre-assessment: preparation for certification
- Pre-certification expert analyses (CSPN, CC, FIPS, PCI, etc.)
- Hardware and software (white, grey or black box penetration testing)
- Resistance tests
- Code audit
- Technical Architecture
- Cryptographic attacks (SideChannel)
- Protocol evaluation
- Common Criteria
- CESTI (IT security assessment centre): ANSSI-approved CC
- NIST-approved FIPS (NVLAP200977-0)
- EMVCo, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, GIE-CB
- NSPK, EFTPOS, NAPAS, ELO
- Global Platform – SE
- MIFARE 3.1 & FeliCa
- PCI: PCI-PTS, PCI-SPoC (in progress)
- PAYCERT ( GIE-CB) : SAFIRE (HSM firmware evaluation )