TRUST IN YOUR SYSTEMS IS A MAJOR ISSUE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
SERMA SAFETY & SECURITY offers unique expertise services in Dependability (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) and functional safety. This expertise relies on our ability to handle safety-critical systems with embedded software. As such, we provide our customers with skills, methods and tools to support them all along their products development cycle.
The Dependability department of SERMA SAFETY & SECURITY has more than 20 years’ experience in this area and proposes engineering services such as audits, consultancy,studies, assessments, expert appraisals and training.
Today this department is recognized by the major industrial sectors (railway, automotive, aeronautics, medical, energy) and by certification organizations in particular for its skills in the highly specific area of Software Dependability.
In addition to its in-depth knowledge of Dependability analysis methods, SERMA SAFETY & SECURITY also support its customers to understand the safety standards and integrate them in their existing processes.
SERMA Group is a major actor in Research & Development and actively participates to various R&D projects in connection with its areas of development (formal methods, power electronics, etc.).
- Audit of development process
- Support for the implementation of functional safety standards
- Support for certification (IEC 61508, EN50126, EN 50128, EN 50129, …)
- Safety analysis (functional analysis, Risk analysis, safety concept, SIL/ASIL allocation, dysfunctional analysis, reliability calculation, …)
- Expertise (support for the specification of dependability requirements, critical reviews of safety architecture, design choices of safety systems)
- Software Verification & Validation
- Safety level (SIL, ASIL, Pl…) evaluation
- Consideration of Security requirements (malicious attacks) in critical embedded systems
- Training (RAMS and Functional safety standards)