Safety of embedded systems
In recent years, embedded systems designed for critical applications of all kinds (braking systems, railway signalling control, medical devices, etc.) have developed strongly. The failure of these on-board systems can have potentially catastrophic consequences (train collision, loss of control of a vehicle, death of a patient, etc.). Depending on the level of risk, these systems based on electronic and software technologies have to meet more or less stringent requirements defined for each sector of activity.
Safe in-vehicle systems in all types of applications – from electric bicycles to aeronautical computers
Our added value is to provide the right support for the right level of risk, the right application and the right constraints for our clients.
ILLUSTRATION OF OUR ACTIVITIES:
- Audit for the implementation of an ISO26262 compliant development process for an innovative driver assistance system
- Carrying out a safety study on a train driver vigilance control device (EN 50129)
- Performance of Software Safety Studies of a medical device for wound healing (IEC 62304)
- Support and implementation of safety function studies of a motor control drive (IEC 61508)
- Safety review of the development of programmable components (FPGAs) used for a train traction control system application (EN 50129)
- Support for the implementation of the ISO 26262 standard for a vehicle rear LED lighting system