SERMA Safety and Security, as a consulting company specialised in information, embedded, IoT and industrial systems, supports companies in the security of their infrastructure and products.
Risk-based management is at the heart of SERMA Safety and Security’s consulting offer for the design, development and verification of infrastructure and product safety governance systems and policies. Governance ensures the formalisation of an overall framework within which all other activities take place. Risk management provides the necessary decision support for the optimal implementation of security projects.. Compliance audits answer the regulatory questions of the standards.
OUR SUPPORT FOR INFORMATION SYSTEMS:
- Define and implement your security policy and related processes;
- To provide you with highly specialised cybersecurity skills to carry out all your projects;
- Implement a continuous improvement process for your cyber security.
- Advice and analysis of the scope of the information system or product in relation to good security practices or existing security standards (ISO 2700x, ISO 62443, ISO 21434, etc.).
- Implementation of processes and documentation aimed at raising the security level of the system or product, including crisis management (incident, business continuity, etc.) in the event of a cyber attack.
- Support for the safe design of products and systems.
- Risk and vulnerability analysis
- Gap analysis